[WORLDKINGS] World Best Academy - Bajaj (India): The best-selling motorcycle brand in Colombia

22-07-2020

(WorldKings.org) According to Statista, Bajaj is the best-selling motorcycle brand in Colombia, reached almost 605 thousand units sold in 2019.

 

 

Bajaj Auto Limited is an Indian global two-wheeler company and three-wheeler manufacturing company based in Pune, Maharashtra.It manufactures motorcycles, scooters and auto rickshaws. Bajaj Auto is a part of the Bajaj Group.

 

 

It was founded by Jamnalal Bajaj in Rajasthan in the 1940s. It is based in Pune, Maharashtra, with plants in Chakan (Pune), Waluj (near Aurangabad) and Pantnagar in Uttarakhand. The oldest plant at Akurdi (Pune) now houses the R&D centre 'Ahead'.

 

 

Bajaj Auto is the world's third-largest manufacturer of motorcycles and the second-largest in India. It is the world's largest three-wheeler manufacture.

Bajaj is the first Indian two-wheeler manufacturer to deliver 4-stroke commuter motorcycles with sporty performance for the Indian market.  Bajaj achieved this with the 150cc and 180cc Pulsar.

 

 

Motorcycles produced by Bajaj include the Platina, Discover, Pulsar, Avenger, Dominar 400 and CT 100. In FY 2012–13, it sold approximately 37.6 lakh (3.76 million) motorcycles which accounted for 31% of the market share in India. Of these, approximately 24.6 lakh (2.46 million) motorcycles (66%) were sold in India and remaining 34% were exported.

 

According to Statista and en.wikipedia

 


Bee (Collect) - WORLDKINGS (Source of photos: Internet)

towerWorldKings journeys
islandvilalage
WCSA
ASEAN BOOK OF RECORDSASIA BOOK OF RECORDS
CAMBODIA BOOK OF RECORDSWorld Records University
worldmark