Samyang Foods Co., Ltd. is an international South Korean food manufacturer and the first instant ramen company in South Korea. Samyang Foods’ headquarter is located in Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea.
Samyang Foods manufactures ramen, snacks, and dairy products. The company's products include Samyang instant noodles, Samyang bowl and cup noodles, and Samyang snacks such as corn snacks, and topokki snacks, among others. Samyang Foods Co., Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of Samyang Holdings Corporation.
(WowtimesSamyang’s history andachievements
- 1961: Samyang Foods Co., Ltd was established
- 1963: Samyang Food debuted the first Korean instant noodle.
- 1969: Korea's first ramen exports (to Vietnam)
- 1971: Samyang launched Korea’s First Ramen Snack, Popeye
- 1972: Samyang launched Korea’s first cup ramen
- 1973: Samyang started the Production of Soy and Sesame Oil
- 1980: Samyang established Company Incorporated abroad, Samyang USA
- 1981: The company launched Korea’s First Spoon Type Yogurt, “Yoghurt”
- 1989: The company established Qingdao Samyang Food Limited in Qingdao, Eastern China
- 1989: Samyang launched Korea’s First Rice Ramen
- 1990: The company changed its name from Samyang Food Industry Inc. to Samyang Foods Co., Ltd
- 2012: Samyang Foods released its Buldak Spicy Chicken Ramen. The new Buldak Spicy Chicken flavor became popular in the YouTube community
- 2013: Samyang launched Korea’s First Baked Instant Noodles
- 2019: Samyang Foods establishes Samyang Japan, its first overseas sales unit.
- 2020, Samyang Foods launches its new kimchi-flavored Buldak spicy noodles to meet consumer demands and interests in “fire noodles”.
- 2021: The company established SAMYANG AMERICA for sales in the U.S
According to Wikipedia