1. Petaling Jaya - The first Woman Mayor. (Malaysia Book of Records)
2. Largest Mass Aerial Yoga Workout - Aerial yoga offers the same benefits as regular yoga, plus greater flexibility, better focus, strengthened muscles and stress-relief. The exercise was the main feature at the SunUP Bootcamp, organised by JTC Corporation at The Oval on 27 May 2017. A total of 109 people took part in the 3 hourly sessions conducted by Fitness First. Bayer (SEA), Watson’s Personal Care Stores and Ape Works were also sponsors of the event. (Singapore Book of Records)
3. Most mentos and soda fountains - the minty sweets have a violent and foamy reaction when they come into contact with diet sodas, leading to these fountains. At this event at the SM Mall of Asia Complex in Manila, 2,865 such fountains were created simultaneously. (Philippines Book of Records)
4. Largest number of babies swimming (2559 babies). (Thailand Book of Records)
5. Longest head hair (female) - The Vietnam's longest documented hair belongs to Hoang Thi Lan at 2.4 m when measured on October 27, 2012.